How Nonprofit Bids Works
Organizations post projects and you bid on the work. It’s that simple. Think of it as a job board, but for projects.
- Purchase an annual subscription with Nonprofit Bids.
- Search the posted projects for ones you’d like to bid on.
- Send your proposal directly to the organization.
What Kind of Projects Are On Nonprofit Bids?
When you create an account, you’ll have access to all types of RFPs including grant writing, strategic planning, web design and development, marketing consulting, graphic design and branding, board development, fundraising consulting, and even ticketing/fundraising CRM selection.
Three Reasons Why You Should Use Nonprofit Bids
- It saves valuable time. You can view projects all in one place, eliminating the need to constantly search for new opportunities.
- It results in more qualified leads. Each listing includes the full project scope and budget so you can be sure you’re bidding on the right work.
- It keeps you in the loop. Each time an projects is posted, you’ll be notified so you can bid faster.