Posting a project is risk-free and there is no obligation to hire a provider that found your listing on the site.
How Nonprofit Bids Works
You post your project and providers bid on the work. It’s that simple. Think of it as a job board, but for projects.
- Post your project (it’s free). You’ll enter information about your project like scope, budget, and category.
- Providers who are members of Nonprofit Bids search for projects in line with their services.
- When a provider finds your project they’ll submit a proposal directly to the contact information you provided in the listing.
What Kind of Projects Can You Post?
You can post any type of project including grant writing, strategic planning, web design and development, marketing consulting, graphic design and branding, board development, fundraising consulting, and even ticketing/fundraising CRM selection.
Three Reasons Why You Should Post Your Project
- It saves valuable time. Post your project once, and providers will send proposals directly to you.
- It results in more qualified bids. Nonprofit Bids expands your reach and connects you with providers that regularly work with arts organizations.
- It’s free. There is never a fee for an organization to post.